"" The Preppy Strawberry: 3 Free Greeting Cards from Tiny Prints!!!

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by! Subscribe to my RSS, GFC, or Bloglovin feed to never miss a post!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

3 Free Greeting Cards from Tiny Prints!!!

This was my view the past week ... Amazing to finally see the sun and warm weather!  
The Ohio Winter this year seemed to be never ending!! 


Hi Everyone!!   I know I've been MIA for a few weeks but all with good reason!  We ended up taking a last minute vacation to Fripp Isalnd and I also took a new job!! Woo hoo!  Lots of new things going on so I sadly neglected my blog but I will be back around!!  I've missed the blogging world these past few weeks!!  ;) 


If you are not a follower of my other blog Lillian Aerin & Co - I just posted a great promotion from Tiny Prints and they are offering a 1 year free greeting card membership and just for signing up you will receive (3) free cards to use now or on a later purchase.  This offer expires April 19th and only takes a few minutes to sign up and the cost for you today is $0.00!!!  







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...